At Qabula Holdings, our approach to courier services is unique
- We also offer courier services from port to door, door to door amongst others. We have an adequate number of trucks, vans, motorcycles to transport your valuable goods to any destination across the country no matter the size and quantity of your good.
International and domestic deliveries
QABULA HOLDINGS have been delivering our customer’s items around the world for years and with our broad range of worldwide transportation solutions, we can organise the delivery of any item to almost all locations around the world.
No matter how fragile, irregular, or valuable your shipment is or where in the world you are shipping to, QABULA HOLDINGS can help with everything from collection, packing, customs clearance, and delivery to the door or port of entry – all to suit your requirements.
During the time that your goods are in transit, we will track them for you and regularly update you of their progress by text, email, or phone. We will also let you know when your package has arrived as part of these updates. We know the importance of being able to see the journey of your things, so this system is set up to deliver just that.
Arranging a collection or shipment for an item in South Africa? If it is already packed then there are several options, but if it is fragile or valuable – or both – and is not safely packed, then it could be difficult to arrange. So where do you start?
Whatever fragile, valuable item you are wanting to have collected, packed, and delivered across South Africa at Qabula Holdings we can help you. We specialize in packing and shipping items of all shapes and sizes that require secure packing and safe handling and, as we have never had a request that we could not offer a solution for in years of trading, we know a bit about arranging domestic South Africa deliveries.
You can choose to take your item to one of our head offices to have it packed and shipped, or if you prefer, we can arrange for your items to be collected from you and packed securely for delivery.
We can ship virtually anything, and typical examples of our South Africa delivery work includes:
- Fragile and/or valuable items
- Art and antiques being delivered from (or sent to) auction in South Africa
- Car parts or spares – especially delivering rare and fragile classic car parts which are easily damaged in transit
- Electronic equipment needing to be moved for any reason
- Inherited items that need to be delivered to their new owners
- Large or awkward items that need to be moved. For example: get your windsurf board safely to your Cornish holiday destination without the huff and puff of the roof rack!
We ship to anywhere in South Africa (and internationally too) and are experts in getting your goods any in the world from South Africa
Our packing skills are legendary with a huge range of packing materials to ensure that even the most fragile item can be shipped safely to any UK destination. We even have our comprehensive Warranty Cover which can provide loss and damage protection from start to finish giving you peace of mind, regardless of the value of your items.
At QABULA HOLDINGS we make shipping in South Africa easy! We can collect, pack, and deliver with our door-to-door service and we handle the tracking and management of the shipment until it is signed for at its destination. Our happy customers’ testimonials show that we have a We:
- Collect from you, or you can drop your items at any of our conveniently located pick-up points
- Pack any item securely for transit using our specialist packing services
- Offer a range of shipping options from same-day delivery to budget delivery services for larger loads.
- Offer a comprehensive loss and damage cover giving peace of mind for valuable and fragile deliveries
- Track your shipment for you from start to finish and confirm signed delivery on arrival
For detailed information, please contact Qabula Couriers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org